Due to COVID-19 precautions, the Mizzou campus, including our office, is closed and we are temporarily unable to accept incoming telephone calls. Please email email@example.com
The Office of Off-Campus Student Services was created to help students who are currently, or considering, living off campus. Our goal is to provide students with the resources necessary to have positive off-campus experiences. We assist students with discovering the best living arrangements for their individual situations. We strive to promote a safe, fun, and healthy environment for students, as well as the overall Columbia community. Additionally, we provide educational information on things to consider before and after signing a lease.
Our Living on Your Own magazine has all the information you need to make an educated decision about your next living arrangements! Pick up your copy in 2500 MU Student Center today!
Please follow these steps to schedule your meeting using MU Connect:
- Go to http://muconnect.missouri.edu/. Select “Login Directly” or “Login through Blackboard” to login to MU Connect.
- Click “My Success Network” on the left side of the screen, type “Off-Campus” in the search bar, click on the Off-Campus Student Services Title to find members to schedule with.
- Scroll down to find members to make an appointment.
- Click schedule appointment links to view our calendars and schedule a date and time for your meeting.
- Once you schedule your meeting you will receive a confirmation email.